Home > Resources
Holroyd Resources & Links
Below you will find a list of useful Condition Monitoring and Vibration related resources and links from Kittiwake Holroyd;
- Vibration Institute - The Vibration Institute is a not-for-profit organization for the dissemination of practical information on evaluating machinery behavior.
- Machinery Lubrication - Industry leading magazine from the Noria Group
- Noria - Noria offers globally-recognized training to help your organization become world-class.
- BINDT - The Institute’s aim is to promote and advance the science and practice of non-destructive testing (NDT), condition monitoring, diagnostic engineering and all other materials and quality testing disciplines.
- STLE - Society of Tribolgy and Lubrication Engineers
- ASTM - ASTM International, formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of international voluntary consensus standards
- MFPT - MFPT is a non-profit professional society with a 40-year legacy of promoting failure prevention technology.
- SMRP - SMRP is a nonprofit professional society formed by practitioners, with a mission to serve leaders and advancing Reliability and Physical Asset Management.
- IMECHE - The Institution of Mechanical Engineers is the fastest growing professional engineering institution in the UK.